Are you looking for a mesmerising bridesmaid dress to make a grand entry at your best friend’s wedding? Then, let Koskii help you out! Our unparall... More
Bridesmaid dresses Price List
|Beige Zariwork Banarasi Readymade Sharara Suit||Rs. 3,992|
|Cream Zariwork Art Silk Saree||Rs. 5,490|
|Baby Pink Zariwork Art Silk Saree||Rs. 5,490|
|Pink Zariwork Banarasi Readymade Sharara Suit||Rs. 3,992|
|Sky Blue Zariwork Art Silk Saree||Rs. 5,490|
|Wine Zariwork Semi Crepe Designer Saree||Rs. 2,990|
|Rani Pink Bandhani Satin Designer Saree||Rs. 3,192|
|Bottle Green Threadwork Soft Silk Saree||Rs. 3,990|
Buy Designer Bridesmaid Dresses at Koskii
Actualize the bridal party vision into reality without worrying about finding the right fit and style for each of the bridesmaids. Our collection of bridesmaid outfits suits all! Want to know another good thing about Koskii? We offer the most affordable options in bridesmaid dresses online without skimping on quality.
Our bridesmaid dress collections are crafted from the finest fabrics with exquisite designs to fit every theme or preference flawlessly. Still confused about which one to choose? Patterned bridesmaid dresses never go out of style!
Whether you need a designer bridesmaid dress or a traditional magenta-pink zari embroidery salwar suit, Koskii stores all of it. Browse our bridesmaid dresses collection online or visit the nearest Koskii store to find the best outfit as per your choice and budget.
Explore the World of Bridesmaid Dresses
At Koskii, we have an exciting array of bridal party wear dresses that your gang of girls can wear to cocktail events. We also have long bridesmaid dresses for the sangeet or reception.
Some Ideas for Bridesmaid Dresses for Various Functions:
- Anarkali Suit: A peacock blue thread-work georgette designer anarkali suit speaks of tradition and culture. Spruce up your bridesmaid dress code with this ethnic clothing piece from Koskii.
- Designer Gowns: Under our jaw-dropping collection of designer bridesmaid dresses, you can also find Cutdana shimmer designer gowns and mirror-work net designer gowns. Choose from this exquisite designer range if you are a trendsetter!
- Salwar Suit: A salwar suit is the perfect representation of traditional outfits. Then why not add simplicity and tradition to your bridesmaid attire with Koskii’s semi-stitched salwars suit collections? From Swarovski-embellished unstitched georgette suits to zari work brocade ones; and from bridesmaid dresses with sleeves to dresses without sleeves; we have laid out multiple options only for you.
- Sharara Suit: Go for the flattering silhouette of a sharara suit. It is a pant that is fitted till the knees then flares out giving it a flowy form. It is worn with a short, fitted kurta and Koskii’s collection includes sequins-embellished party wear that is sure to make heads turn!
- Sarees: You can never go wrong with the classic Indian wear - a saree. Go for a pure silk saree with a zari border for the wedding, a crepe designer saree for the reception, or a black georgette saree for the cocktail party.
Choosing the Perfect Bridesmaid Dress
Choosing the perfect bridesmaid dress can be tricky. It needs to look great on the person wearing it, it needs to be coordinated with other bridesmaids’ dresses, and most importantly, it should not upstage the bride’s dresses.
Let us help you select the perfect outfit for the bridesmaids. Keep in mind these simple tips mentioned below:
- Budget: Of course you need to first decide the budget you are working with. Check out Koskii’s range of gowns at various price points to help you decide what works for you.
- Colour: The next factor we need to consider is colour. Does the event have a colour code? Is it a day or evening affair? A white dress for women would be perfect for an afternoon function, whereas a red dress for women would look dazzling in the evening.
- Fabric: The fabric of your bridesmaid dress is also important. Each fabric sits differently on different bodies. Check out some of our sequined and floral dress options in various fabrics.
- Season: The season of when the wedding is taking place will also help you decide the type of bridesmaid dresses to wear. If the entire wedding is in an air conditioned environment, you could opt for any style you prefer. For a summer wedding, go for free-flowing fabrics, whereas for a winter wedding, you could choose dresses with a jacket.
- Comfort: Comfort is also paramount because even though we want to look good, we also want to have fun at the wedding. If you are not comfortable in a saree, opt for a gorgeous anarkali suit. Or if you’re not comfortable in heavily-embellished dresses, choose something with a simpler design.
Frequently Asked Questions on Bridesmaid Dresses
What colours and styles are available for bridesmaid dresses?
You can find a variety of colours ranging from yellow, pink, blue, magenta, etc., in our bridesmaid dresses section. Moreover, you can explore a varied range of bridesmaid dresses like anarkali suits, gowns, lehengas, etc. at our store.
What is the price range for bridesmaid dresses?
The price of a bridesmaid dress depends totally on the style and material you choose. You can get unstitched dress materials, designer gowns, anarkali suits, and many more as per your budget and preference.
Popular Searches: Party Wear Dress For Women | Birthday Dress For Women | Wedding Dress For Women | Engagement Dress | Dress For Haldi | Traditional Dress For Women | White Dress For Women | Cocktail Dress | Mehndi Dress For Bride | Reception Dress | Sequins Dress | Diwali Dress | Dandiya Dress | Yellow Dress For Women | Pastel Color Dress | Festival Dress For Women | Sangeet Dress | Ready Made Dress | Embroidered Dress | Plus Size Ethnic Wear | Women's Dresses For Special Occasions | Ugadi Dress
You May Also Like: Festive Sarees | Navratri Saree | Bridal Saree | Engagement Saree | Bridal Lehengas | Bridesmaid Lehengas | Sarees Online | Lehenga Choli For Women | Sarees For Diwali | Lehenga For Engagement Bride | South Silk Saree | Salwar Suit For Women