India's heavy work sarees and ethnic attire for women are highly desired. The intricately carved work and heavy adornments are the latest trends in... More
Heavy sarees Price List
|Mauve Work Shimmer Designer Saree||Rs. 5,990|
|Onion Pink Zariwork Net Designer Saree||Rs. 2,990|
|Lavender Stonework Crepe Designer Saree||Rs. 3,992|
|Sea Green Stonework Crepe Designer Saree||Rs. 3,992|
|Peach Stonework Georgette Designer Saree||Rs. 5,990|
|Lavender Sequins Shimmer Georgette Saree||Rs. 3,990|
|Sea Green Swarovski Semi Crepe Designer Saree||Rs. 5,490|
|Wine Sequins Georgette Saree||Rs. 5,490|
Buy The Latest Heavy Sarees Online At Koskii
The fabric has a significant impact on cultural clothing. To justify this appropriately, we offer heavy work sarees in a range of fabrics. You can choose from several choices available, including Banarasi, georgette, semi-crepe, raw silk, pure silk, net, brocade, satin, taffeta silk, art silk, organza, Chanderi, soft silk, chiffon, and lycra.
Heavy border sarees with simple patterns and pastel colours like peach, mauve, teal, baby blue, etc., also work well as work party apparel. What more? You will find a great variety of patterns and styles in our store, such as zari work, Swarovski, sequins, stonework, mirror work, threadwork, and pearl work.
Fabrics To Consider For Heavy Sarees
You can find great variety in heavy work sarees when it comes to styling and material. Here are some styles given below to make you look angelic!
- Heavy Embroidery Georgette Saree: Choose a georgette saree with dense sequin work and additional floral arranging along the edges to add some regal and chic flair to your wedding attire. The lightweight georgette fabric of this heavy-duty saree will make you feel comfortable, and the vibrant colour will make you appear stunning. Explore: Art Silk Sarees, Embroidery Saree, Fancy Sarees
- Banarasi Silk: Wear Banarasi heavy silk sarees with substantial golden zari embroidery for formal events or holiday gatherings. Explore: Banarasi Saree, Silk Sarees
- Crepe saree: Consider donning a heavy border crepe saree to go to a regal party to accentuate your frame. These sarees are the ideal combination of beauty and comfort, giving a wow element to your personality.
- Zari work saree: One of the most intricate methods used in metal needlework is the zari border. Zari sarees, which were once reserved for members of the aristocracy, are now widely worn and a popular option for weddings, particularly among South Indians.
- Heavy embroidery saree: Sarees with embroidery are the most intricately stitched, making them a very popular option for weddings. This type of intricate metal embroidery is typically seen on the borders of sarees. Additionally, Gota embroidery can appear very classy when teamed with materials like georgette, chiffon, and silk.
- Brocade saree: Artisans weave shiny threads into the cloth to create elaborate brocade sarees with raised patterns. Because of their rich appearance and elegant, heavy borders, brocade sarees are favourite among brides and wedding visitors alike.
Charm The Room With Koskii Timeless Heavy Saree
Make sure to catch every eye in the room with a handwoven or machine-woven heavy party wear saree at Koskii. These pieces have their glamour; thus, you shine bright with minimal or no accessories at all!
Frequently Asked Questions On Heavy Saree
What is the cost of a Heavy Saree?
The cost of a heavy saree can vary depending on its fabric, artwork, and intricacy in detail. You will find heavy work sarees ranging from Rs.2000 and Rs.20000
How should I wear a Heavy Saree?
You should try minimal accessories with a heavy saree. Also, consider wearing comfortable heels to keep the attire easy to handle.
Shop By Fabric: Brocade Saree, Crepe Saree, Kasavu Saree, Printed Saree, Satin Saree, Shimmer Saree, Tissue Saree, Zari Saree, Art Silk Sarees, Embroidery Saree, Silk Sarees, Fancy Sarees, Ombre Sarees, Stripes Sarees, Soft Silk Sarees, Banarasi Saree