The luxurious feel of a pure silk saree is incomparable to any other fabric. Lightweight, attractive, and insulating, your ethnic wardrobe is incom... More
Silk sarees Price List
|Navy Blue Zariwork Pure Silk Saree||Rs. 19,990|
|Maroon Zariwork Pure Silk Saree||Rs. 19,990|
|Lavender Zariwork Pure Silk Saree||Rs. 19,990|
|Peacock Blue Zariwork Pure Silk Saree||Rs. 19,990|
|Wine Zariwork Pure Silk Saree||Rs. 19,990|
|Peacock Blue Zariwork Pure Silk Saree||Rs. 19,990|
|Bottle Green Zariwork Pure Silk Saree||Rs. 19,990|
|Lavender Zariwork Pure Silk Saree||Rs. 19,990|
Buy Silk Sarees Online At The Best Prices
Silk clothing is regarded as the epitome of luxurious apparel. In an Indian context, it is linked to auspicious occasions like weddings and festivals. A silk saree for women is the quintessential showstopper in the grand parade of gorgeous Indian ethnic wear for women.
These nine yards of fabric tell a story interwoven with threads of Indian heritage and culture; whether it is a Banarsi or Kanjeevaram, each has its own history and charm. Every ethnic wardrobe needs to have at least one of each kind, especially now that buying sarees online has become so convenient.
Of course, silk sarees with price differences might make one wonder which ones to buy, especially if you buy silk sarees online. So, it’s helpful to remember that as much as we love pure silk sarees for women, not all silks are equal.
Silk sarees are made from different varieties of silk interwoven with metal, silk, and other fibres, such as cotton, gold, and silver thread, to create intricate weaves. The materials, designs, and techniques are just some of the factors that influence the final cost. The most popular silk saree in India is pure silk or art silk.
Once you’re familiar with these basics, you’ll feel more confident buying silk sarees. For your silk sarees online shopping needs, visit Koskii — your one-stop shop.
Shopping For Pure Silk Sarees Online, Made Easy
Online silk saree shopping has become a breeze with some trusted brands that offer a variety of choices. One way to know if you can trust a brand is to check their reviews online before you buy silk sarees online. Another foolproof way is to visit their physical store in your city and then go for silk sarees online shopping.
Silk sarees with price and a description mentioned clearly on the website help increase your trust in the brand. Look for these details when you are online silk saree shopping.
Steps To Choose A Pure Silk Saree Perfect for You
Choose Silk Sarees Based On The Occasion:
There are subtle differences between the silk saree you would typically wear to a wedding and those you would wear to a puja ceremony. The best tip is to have a few trendy silk sarees for casual occasions, and a silk saree for women for special occasions.
Wedding sarees could be considered an heirloom piece that you could pass down through generations; an Engagement saree could be something more subtle that could be re-worn multiple times on different occasions; a Reception Saree should be vibrant to make you stand out in the crowd; and a Festival saree should be light and easy to move around in.
Choose Silk Sarees Based On The Colour:
Not all silk saree colours suit all skin tones. Choose ones that suit your complexion, personality, and also the occasion and time of day. From the metallic sheen to vibrant colours like red or pastel shades like pink and yellow, own your style when selecting a saree colour.
- A Red Silk Saree is festive and immediately catches the eye. This is perfect for those who like to stand out in a crowd.
- A Green Silk Saree is considered auspicious for pujas and similar occasions. Since there are so many shades of green to choose from, you can choose a lighter colour for daywear or a darker one for the night.
- A Yellow Silk Saree can be worn by women of all ages and is usually the preferred colour for wearing in the daytime.
- A Blue Silk Saree is one of the most versatile sarees to have and can be worn by almost anyone at any time of the day or night.
- A Pink Silk Saree is subtle and demure but also very elegant. Pink is a cold colour and usually doesn’t suit someone with a warmer skin tone, but it all depends on getting the right shade of colour to match your skin tone.
Choose Silk Sarees Based On The Embroidery:
Do you love silk sarees with a thick zari border? An embroidery saree could be more subtle, whereas a zari sari can make even a plain saree stand out. Or do modern designs with contemporary motifs capture your imagination? When you look for a silk saree online, pay closer attention to the design, embroidery, and embellishments, ensuring they match your style and budget.
Explore Koskii’s Silk Saree Collection For The Best Silk Fabrics
Pure silk or mulberry silk is the highest quality of silk available and is produced by silkworms of the Bombyx mori moth that are fed only mulberry leaves. The texture of the silk is fine, long, and pure white in colour—and is softer, more luxurious and refined than other forms of silk. The benefit of pure silk is that it is 100% natural, odourless, and hypoallergenic.
Koskii has a variety of silk fabrics and traditional styles to choose from. Here are just some of them you can check in our online collection.
Varieties of Silk Saree Fabrics::
- Raw Silk Saree: Raw silk is pure silk with untreated threads containing Sericin. This leads to the irregular texture of the yarn, which gives the fabric a lovely sheen and a slightly abrasive yet silky texture. Raw silk saree feels rougher than pure silk saree but provides the perfect canvas for thread embroidery.
- Soft Silk Saree: What’s silkier than pure silk? Soft silk. Made with fewer zari strands, soft silk sarees tend to be soft, pliable, and have a lustrous sheen. If you are looking for silk sarees online with price tags that are affordable, this is what you need.
- Cotton Silk Saree: This variety offers the sheen of silk with the comfort of cotton. This hybrid fabric is the best of both worlds and offers wearers comfort and style in an easy-to-wear ensemble.
Types of Silk Sarees In India
Silk sarees for women come in a variety of designs and weaves. There are now contemporary styles available, however, it’s nice to know where the traditional styles originated. Listed below are just some of the types of silk sarees available.
- Kanjeevaram or Kanchipuram Pure Silk Sarees - This traditional saree, also known as pattu saree, from Kanchipuram in Tamil Nadu, is known for its usage of temple borders, checks, stripes, floral motifs and shimmering zari in the design. This South silk saree is essential for weddings and festive occasions in Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh.
- Mysore Silk Sarees - Containing 65% pure silver and 0.65% gold, the Mysore zari saree is one of the most expensive Indian pure silk sarees.
- Banarasi Silk Sarees - Crafted from fine silk intricately embroidered with rich gold and silver brocade or zari, the Banarasi Saree from Uttar Pradesh presents an opulent look for weddings and special occasions.
- Paithani Silk Sarees - Classic pure silk Paithani sarees from Maharashtra have oblique square design borders, signature peacock motifs, and buttas at the end of the saree.
- Patola Silk Sarees - Once worn only by aristocrats, the Patola is an expensive double ikkat saree from Patan, Gujarat, with predominantly floral and animal motifs.
- Maheshwari Silk Sarees - Madhya Pradesh’s pure silk Maheshwari sarees with reversible borders have linear patterns.
Every Milestone Achieved Deserves a New Silk Saree
The popularity of a silk saree is irreplaceable by any other ethnic ensemble when it comes to celebrating any special day in your life. If you are looking forward to creating a gorgeous look while celebrating the achievements and milestones in your life, let Koskii be your stylist. Browse our silk saree collection and select the one that suits your charm. From pure silk saree to raw silk, you will find everything and anything at our online and offline stores.
Celebrate your Birthday With Silky Sheen and Look your Best in A Beautiful Silk Saree
How about creating a traditional look on your birthday evening? With Koskii’s latest pure silk sarees, you are one step away from creating a stellar look. Our silk saree collection is available in multiple colours to effortlessly complement every skin tone and personality.
Embrace Silk Saree for your Graduation Event
Ladies, make your graduation day memorable with a complete ethnic makeover! Shop Koskii’s pure silk sarees online for your convocation day and stand out from the crowd beautifully. Koskii offers an expansive range of silk sarees at a price that perfectly fits your budget.
Glow Like a Queen on Your Wedding Day
Indian weddings, especially in the southern part of the country, are incomplete without the bride draping a gorgeous silk saree on her special day. The lustrous texture of this fabric offers a royal appeal to the entire look. At Koskii, you will find the latest pure silk sarees designed with captivating karigaris and alluring colours.
Sober Silk Sarees for Promotion Parties
Are you planning to wear something different yet sober for your promotion party? Why not browse Koskii’s silk saree collection? With its rich cultural reference and stunning look, a silk saree marks your success story even more gracefully.
Relive the Moment on Your Anniversary
Bring back that wedding day feel on your anniversary party by draping an enticing pure silk saree. Find your perfect match at Koskii’s online or offline store and deck up like a queen on your special occasion!
Celebration of Motherhood Deserves Something Special like Silk Sarees
Create a statement look on your child’s rice ceremony with Koksii’s premium silk saree and make every eye glued to your charm. You can shop silk sarees online at Koskii or reach our nearest showroom to pick one of your kind!
Make Your Retirement Memorable with Silk Sarees
Let Koskii’s silk sarees be your lifetime partner for every milestone, even on your retirement day. Pick a pure silk saree in a muted shade and minimal karigari to exude your classy appeal.
Koskii celebrates womanhood in every style, design, and colour. And with our silk saree collection, you will create a never-fading charm in your appeal, irrespective of occasions and events.
Handy Tips For Pure Silk Saree Care
- To preserve your pure silk heirlooms’ delicate fabric and zari, wrap them in pure cotton fabric before storing them.
- Don’t use metal hangers that may react with the silk or zari and damage them.
- Naphthalene balls should never come in contact with the saree’s zari as it may cause discolouration.
- Occasionally re-fold your silk sarees to prevent zari damage or breakage.
- A silk saree should be smooth and shiny on both sides with a lustrous pearly sheen. Its colours may appear to vary depending on the light.
- Authentic silk should give you a warm feel when rubbing the pure silk sarees with your hands.
Browse through Koskii’s breathtaking collection of the latest pure silk sarees online and choose from an array of heavily embellished silk saree styles and colours or a simple saree in a classic jewel shade for the beautiful look to rock every occasion.
Frequently Asked Questions on Silk Sarees
Which type of silk saree is trending?
Silk sarees are always in trend, considering their easy drape and comfortable fabric feel. At Koskii, you will find trending silk sarees like Banarasi, raw silk, art silk, pure silk, and more.
How to buy a silk saree online?
You can check out the varied range of silk sarees available at Koskii and purchase the one you adore. We offer a wide collection of silk sarees in various colours, designs, and price ranges.
What is the starting price of a pure silk saree?
Pure silk sarees are available in a varied price range. At Koskii, you can buy pure silk sarees at a budget-friendly price.