The date is set. You eagerly anticipate the day you are formally engaged to your fiancé. You’ve invited your close family and friends and selected ... More
Engagement dresses Price List
|Baby Pink Sequins Georgette Designer Saree||Rs. 3,990|
|Navy Blue Stonework Velvet Readymade Lehenga||Rs. 22,990|
|Rani Pink Zariwork Art Silk Readymade Lehenga||Rs. 10,194|
|Lavender Threadwork Georgette Unstitched Salwar Suit||Rs. 7,990|
|Red Sequins Georgette Unstitched Salwar Suit||Rs. 6,990|
|Lavender Stonework Semi Crepe Designer Saree||Rs. 15,990|
|Wine Swarovski Art Silk Saree||Rs. 7,490|
|Wine Swarovski Semi Crepe Unstitched Salwar Suit||Rs. 6,990|
Buying An Engagement Dress That Reflects Your Style
When you think of an engagement dress for girls, do you think of a saree? You can wear that to your engagement party, but there are other styles that you can also explore. The perfect engagement dress for women reflects her personality and makes her feel comfortable, yet glamorous. That’s what matters above all else.
You can choose different styles for your engagement dress. You can go classy, simple, elaborate, or ultra-stylish. The classy dress for engagement is all about the streamlined silhouettes with clean lines and bright colours. An engagement dress for girls can also be simple and without too much embroidery or embellishments. Or you can have the richly embroidered engagement dress for women that has been customized to your style.
- Sultry in a saree – The ultimate in ethnic wear, a saree is best suited for an engagement party. But when you think of an engagement saree, do you think only of a gorgeous silk saree with a traditional border? Sarees can be fun too. Choose a fashionable georgette saree with a ruffled border for your pre-wedding party instead. This engagement dress can be re-worn for other occasions as well.
- Lovely in a lehenga – If sarees are not your thing, consider wearing a lehenga instead. This engagement dress for girls has gained popularity in recent years across the country. So, whether north, south, east, or west, Engagement lehengas, with all their flare and embellishments, is exactly what any fashion stylist recommends. You can choose a silk lehenga that is simple yet stunning or one that has elaborate mirror work, sequins and zari.
- Gorgeous in a gown – A suitable engagement dress for women is an inspiring gown. Flowy and very princess-like, Engagement gowns are the perfect way to mark the transition into the next phase of your life. From glittering, flared gowns to the more fitted, A-line ones, you can have your pick of gowns that you want to wear for your engagement.
- Alive in an Anarkali – Engagement gowns, India or abroad, are of several types. Specifically in India, did you know you can wear an Anarkali as a gown as well? The perfect combination of traditional Indian wear and a western gown, Anarkali dresses are perfect for semi-casual affairs like an engagement party.
- Stunning in a salwar suit – A classy dress for engagement is a salwar suit. Available in fresh designs and fun exciting colours, the salwar suit is both comfortable and fashionable. Dress up for your engagement in a trendy mint green colour with sequins detailing while you wrap yourself in a net dupatta.
The Allure Of A Gorgeous Engagement Dress
Your engagement is the first time you will dress up and present yourself as a ‘would be’ bride to your friends, family, and in-laws. To say you are under pressure to dress well, would be an understatement. Getting your look right for your engagement is of primary importance. Your engagement dress needs to sparkle with all the joy and excitement you feel. So, come shop at Koskii to find engagement dresses that delight your heart.
Engagement fashion trends for the bride
Even though the engagement ceremony often includes only family and a few close friends, the bride still wants to look her best to remind her potential in-laws that she is quite the catch. Salwar suits, lehengas, gowns, and sarees are engagement-appropriate bridal attire, while some brides even wear palazzo pants and crop tops. Silk sarees are a mainstay of engagement ceremonies in the south of India, while georgette, net, velvet, or even Banarasi silk lehengas are favourites throughout the country.
The colour palette for an engagement outfit is more extensive than that of a wedding ceremony, as the bride can wear any colour she desires. There are no prescribed colour tones. As a result, most brides explore colours that suit their skin tones while looking for unusual and striking patterns. Brides can wear distinctive shades of pastels, reds, browns, and outfits in darker hues.
As with every bridal outfit, the engagement outfit will also have a limited amount of shimmer and shine in the form of zari, mirror work, or stonework. The elegance of the engagement outfit is often enhanced with single or multithread floral embroidery in booti or jaal designs. Since engagement sarees or lehengas don’t have many traditions, brides can wear lightweight printed geometric patterns that can be appropriately styled for other functions.
Engagement outfits for a bride’s mother or sisters
The bride’s mother, as with all older women in the family, traditionally wears a silk saree to celebrate the engagement of her daughter. This will differ by region and culture. Deep, rich colored-sarees with zari embroidery are a sure winner. Some mothers are also comfortable wearing tapered gowns, palazzo pants, suits, or lehengas that are styled to suit the occasion. The bride’s sisters can wear anything from salwar suits to palazzo pants and crop tops to gowns, depending on the occasion. The more formal the event, the more traditional and embellished the ethnic wear.
Frequently Asked Questions on Engagement Dress
Which type of dress is best for your engagement?
When it comes to engagement dresses, the best one is what makes you comfortable and gives you the most confidence. Whether you wear sparkly sequins or go for a more casual look, make sure your outfit is all about you. Following fashion trends is good but personalize it so that your engagement dress is more about you than the trend.
Which colour is best for an engagement dress?
The best colour for your engagement dress depends on your complexion. You can wear any colour—from pastels to trendy dark colours—for an engagement party. There aren’t any rules to follow. Depending on whether your engagement is a day-time affair, or in the evening, choose colours that work well for the time of day. Ensure your engagement dress colour matches your complexion and makes you shine from within.
Popular Searches: Party Wear Dress For Women | Birthday Dress For Women | Wedding Dress For Women | Dress For Haldi | Traditional Dress For Women | White Dress For Women | Cocktail Dress | Mehndi Dress For Bride | Reception Dress | Bridesmaid Dress | Sequins Dress | Diwali Dress | Dandiya Dress | Yellow Dress For Women | Pastel Color Dress | Festival Dress For Women | Sangeet Dress | Ready Made Dress | Embroidered Dress | Plus Size Ethnic Wear | Women's Dresses For Special Occasions | Ugadi Dress
You May Also Like: Festive Sarees | Navratri Saree | Bridal Saree | Engagement Saree | Bridal Lehengas | Bridesmaid Lehengas | Sarees Online | Lehenga Choli For Women | Sarees For Diwali | Lehenga For Engagement Bride | South Silk Saree | Salwar Suit For Women