Gone are the days when fashionistas used to customise their fancy cocktail dress to attend parties in the 19th century. Now you don’t need to worry... More
Cocktail dresses Price List
|Sky Blue Sequins Georgette Readymade Sharara Suit||Rs. 3,992|
|Pink Sequins Georgette Readymade Sharara Suit||Rs. 3,992|
|Rama Green Swarovski Shimmer Georgette Saree||Rs. 2,990|
|Wine Sequins Georgette Saree||Rs. 5,490|
|Bottle Green Sequins Georgette Designer Saree||Rs. 5,490|
|Grey Stonework Georgette Designer Saree||Rs. 4,490|
|Black Sequins Georgette Designer Saree||Rs. 5,490|
|Peacock Blue Swarovski Semi Crepe Designer Saree||Rs. 7,990|
Why Choose Ethnic Cocktail Dresses for Weddings?
Indian weddings are no more limited to red banarasi or zari-studded lehengas. With the fusion of multiple fashion trends, wedding outfits have gained a distinctive punch in their appeal. Considering the recent style quotient, Koskii has brought a huge collection of cocktail dresses for weddings.
As a bridesmaid, you can choose an alluring red cocktail dress to make the bride’s side more appealing. Cocktail dresses look more fashionable than traditional ethnic wear and let your ethnic appeal remain afresh and uncompromised.
Do you have a modern wedding to attend next week? Deck up in an elegant cocktail dress with high heels and minimal accessories. And when you have Koskii as your costume partner, you can create an enchanting appeal in maroon, blue, red, and even white cocktail dresses.
From cocktail dresses for weddings to glamorous parties, Koskii offers everything to feed your fashion needs. Our wide range of women’s cocktail dresses includes ethnic as well as Indo-western outfits. Browse Koskii’s online store to find crop-top lehenga for a sensational appeal. You can also go for a captivating sequin gown to keep every eye stuck on your elegance.
How to Choose Cocktail Party Dress for Women – The ethnic way?
When selecting the perfect cocktail party dress, you may come across a variety of options. However, if you are going to attend an Indian wedding, nothing can beat the opulence of an ethnic cocktail party dress for women. So, here are some of the best tips from Koskii to help you pick the most gorgeous cocktail dress:
- Let Colour Speak It All: When it comes to selecting an outfit for cocktail parties, dark colours are women’s favourites. However, choose light shades if you want to create a bright and shining appeal at the party. All shades available at Koskii offer a picture-perfect look at any time of the day. It will help you create a ravishing style statement with your cocktail party dress. At Koskii, you will find colourful cocktail dresses to cater to your style game. From peach to white and red to black cocktail dresses, we have everything to feed your fashion cravings.
- Don’t Choose Style over Comfort: It is easy to get captivated by the different styles of a cocktail dress. However, before confirming your purchase, ensure that you feel comfortable with the fabric you are selecting. Koskii understands that you can radiate a charming appeal only when you are comfortable in your outfit. Thus, all our cocktail dresses for women are crafted with skin-friendly fabrics like georgette, art-silk, tissue, semi-crepe, etc.
List of Cocktail Party Dress for Women
Indian cocktail parties are full of vibrant colours, sparkling lights, and soulful music. And all these arrangements gain a distinctive grandeur with the ethnic outfits worn by the bride and her friends. Koskii brings you the most alluring range of cocktail party dresses within your budget and preference. Check out the best of them:
- Sensual Sarees: Set the party floor on fire with your appealing look in a sky-blue sequin saree from Koskii. Accessorise your apparel with minimal makeup and statement jewellery for a dashing appeal.
- Mesmerising Gowns: Do you prefer Indo-western dresses for a cocktail party? Then check out the alluring gowns available at Koskii’s online store. Create a sumptuous look in a floor-sweeping ruffled gown or dazzle in a red gown, you will look equally elegant every time.
- Classic Shararas: Want to create a traditional fashion while maintaining your modern vibe? Then check out our sharara suit collections for a unique style statement.
What does a bride wear to a wedding cocktail function?
Every outfit you wear, as the bride, during pre-wedding and wedding events is important. This is your week. For most of us, our weddings are the only time we will have so many eyes on us in our lives. When we are in the spotlight, we want to look our best. The best outfit a bride can wear to a cocktail party is one that makes her feel confident and comfortable.
For some brides, the cocktail party is the only occasion where they can leave their Indian ethnic wear on a hanger and don fancy western wear. Cocktail parties typically see brides wearing dresses, gowns, or palazzo suits. Gorgeous net gowns in soft pastels or bold colors with the right amount of shimmer and sequins are an absolute delight. Cocktail dresses in georgette with mirror work and stonework are a fashionista’s playground. And for those who love pants, palazzo suits with clean lines and soft edges are perfect.
Of course, salwar suits, lehengas, or sarees are classics that never go out of style. Wearing a lightweight lehenga will make twirling easy and will be a magnificent video for the archives. When you shop at Koskii, you have an abundance of choices. Whether western or ethnic wear, Koskii’s cocktail outfits look fantastic in person and offer comfort and style. When you buy cocktail dresses online, you can browse our wide range of party-ready outfits, whether you are the bride, part of the bridal party, or an attendee.
How to throw a fabulous cocktail party?
The secret to a memorable cocktail party is everybody having a good time. There are no rituals or ceremonies to be followed during the cocktail party—it is literally a party thrown for the exclusive purpose of celebrating the couple.
The perfect cocktail party has four ingredients: good food, groovy music, a great location, and lots of laughs. Mix that up in the right proportions, and you can make your cocktail party a night to remember. Choose a delicious finger food platter to accompany drinks, followed by dinner with variety at your cocktail party. Find an outdoor location, preferably, with a great ambiance and with enough space so that people can mingle, dance, and chat the night away. Hire a professional DJ and a great sound system to make your cocktail party a roaring success. If that is outside your budget and you’d rather keep it low-key, line up several playlists with all the hits you, your friends, and your family love. Also, have some activities planned to break the ice and keep everyone comfortably entertained.
Frequently Asked Questions Cocktail Party Dress for Women
How should a woman dress for a cocktail party?
Koskii brings you an array of beautiful gowns, sequin sarees, simple lehengas, etc., for your cocktail party look. So, if you are attending an office party, resort to sequin sarees, but for traditional events nothing can be perfect than a gown or lehenga!
What is considered a cocktail dress?
A cocktail dress has a spark in them and looks more enchanting and graceful than your regular office attire. With Koskii, you can explore a wide range of cocktail dresses in various styles and designs.
Popular Searches: Party Wear Dress For Women | Birthday Dress For Women | Wedding Dress For Women | Engagement Dress | Dress For Haldi | Traditional Dress For Women | White Dress For Women | Mehndi Dress For Bride | Reception Dress | Bridesmaid Dress | Sequins Dress | Diwali Dress | Dandiya Dress | Yellow Dress For Women | Pastel Color Dress | Festival Dress For Women | Sangeet Dress | Ready Made Dress | Embroidered Dress | Plus Size Ethnic Wear | Women's Dresses For Special Occasions | Ugadi Dress
You May Also Like: Festive Sarees | Navratri Saree | Bridal Saree | Engagement Saree | Bridal Lehengas | Bridesmaid Lehengas | Sarees Online | Lehenga Choli For Women | Sarees For Diwali | Lehenga For Engagement Bride | South Silk Saree | Salwar Suit For Women