A plain saree is an ultimate fashion staple for any wardrobe, a great choice for any occasion. Check Koskii’s extensive collection for sarees that ... More
Plain sarees Price List
|Grey Zariwork Art Silk Saree||Rs. 5,490|
|Rani Pink Printed Semi Crepe Saree||Rs. 3,990|
|Yellow Gotapatti Net Saree||Rs. 3,990|
|Cream Zariwork Art Silk Saree||Rs. 5,490|
|Rani Pink Printed Semi Crepe Saree||Rs. 3,490|
|Baby Pink Zariwork Art Silk Saree||Rs. 5,490|
|Onion Pink Gotapatti Semi Crepe Saree||Rs. 2,990|
|Beige Gotapatti Tissue Saree||Rs. 4,490|
Buy Plain Sarees Online At Koskii
Wearing a plain saree that you can dress up with a fancy blouse or accessories is the way to make your saree go the distance. The transition from everyday ethnic wear for women to fancy festive wear can be done with a few tips and tricks that can really help you stay within budget. So, remember that when you go plain saree online shopping next, you get the most mileage from your ethnic wear when you can wear them for multiple occasions with a few tweaks.
Koskii makes online simple saree shopping a breeze. The range of options available at your fingertips will tempt you to buy more than one. With our competitive prices, you don’t need to worry about adding an extra item to your cart. Koskii is a brand trusted by millions, so be assured the quality of your clothes are top-notch.
Trendy Fabrics Used For A Plain Saree
As simple sarees online are available in several fabrics, you can go gaga over the thousands of choices and combinations it produces. You can choose from silk, georgette, net, satin, organza, or chiffon, among other fabric kinds and qualities.
Many people favour chiffon plain saree designs' fabric quality and wearability. It is a fantastic option for warm days. Here are some trending options that have been in vogue in the recent times:
- Georgette Plain Sarees: A georgette simple saree for women is a delicate and exquisite saree made of a crepe fabric with a dull finish. A georgette saree is bulkier than chiffon and more opaque, yet it is soft and has a similar flowy, smooth texture that gives it a sparkling appearance.
- Crepe Plain Sarees: Being lightweight, semi-crepe plain sarees are widely used in fashion. Crepe sarees are easy to drape, and its bouncy fall accentuate your glamour in plain sarees even more.
- Plain Silk Sarees: The shine of silk adds plenty of glamour to a plain silk saree making it an ideal choice to wear at any social gathering. Dress it up with heavy jewellery or play it more subtle with simpler ornaments.
- Plain Satin Saree: The smooth silky flow of a satin saree is unmatched. It is more contemporary than a pattu saree and gives you a more fashionable look. It needs minimal accessories to make you stand out in the crowd.
- Plain Organza Saree: The soft sheen of a plain Organza saree exudes grace and sophistication. Wear a pastel shade in the day or a deeper shade for an evening event.
- Plain Netted Saree: A netted saree is ideal for parties when you want to dress up but still go for a subtle look. It is comfortable and easy to drape so you’ll be at ease moving around and having fun.
Style A Plain Saree For Any Occasion
Plain sarees are suitable for most occasions as you can style them in any way. Following are some of the events in which you can make a perfect style statement in a plain saree:
- You can wear a plain saree to formal events with minimal accessories to keep the look chic and elegant.
- You can also wear a plain white or red saree with contemporary or gold jewellery on festivities such as puja.
- A plain simple border saree is also appropriate for quick casual meet-ups.
- Pair your plain saree with a brocade blouse in a contrasting colour to wear at parties.
- Contrary to popular belief, a plain saree in silk would stand out at a wedding too. Use it as a background to show off some exquisite jewellery.
At Koskii, we keep in mind all the customers' needs and curate a simple saree collection that would satiate everyone's taste palate.
Plain Sarees To Wear On Special Occasions And Everyday
You can walk into our store or order online; we offer doorstep delivery worldwide. We will assist as needed to help you find the best plain saree online or offline.
However, while shopping for simple plain sarees for women, remember to also shop for appropriate jewellery and blouse for a complete look. Not surprisingly, any jewellery goes well with a simple saree for girls, but antique accessories and beaded ones can add an edge to your look.
Upgrade Your Closet With Trendy Yet Plain Saree By Koskii
Visit our website or store, and let us help you choose your next buy under the simple saree collection. Something so simple yet elegant is always worth showing off to the world.
Trending Styles In Plain Sarees
Plain sarees give you the opportunity to be versatile, like your personality. You can style it in various ways and steal the spotlight. Here are some trending ideas to create a statement with every look.
- Dhoti Style Saree: The Dhoti saree is a famous draping style similar to the Maharashtrian style. This style is often known as Nauvari. While buying it, you can even choose from a readymade or a pre-stitched version as per your comfort.
- Half And Half Saree: Half-and-half sarees have become popular for Indian women's party outfits. As the drape uses two different colours for the pleats and the pallu, the saree is ideal if you enjoy donning several colours together to stand out.
- Belted Sarees: Adding a belt in the same or contrasting colour to a plain saree is one of the best methods to make an outfit more stylish. This look straps the midriff to create a beautiful silhouette.
- Pant Sarees: Fusion sarees, in their simplest form, are the picture of understated grace. A saree pallu can be combined with a palazzo, lehenga, or pair of pants to create a chic fusion look.
Shop By Colour: Cream Saree | Gold Saree | Lavender Saree | Magenta Saree | Mustard Saree | Navy Blue Saree | Orange Saree | Silver Saree | Red Bridal Saree | Grey Saree | Yellow Saree | Red Saree | Wine Colour Saree | Pink Saree | Maroon Saree | Peach Saree
Popular Searches: Brocade Saree | Crepe Saree | Heavy Saree | Kasavu Saree | Printed Saree | Satin Saree | Shimmer Saree | Tissue Saree | Zari Saree | Art Silk Sarees | Embroidery Saree | Silk Sarees | Fancy Sarees | Ombre Sarees | Stripes Sarees | Soft Silk Sarees | Banarasi Saree | Wedding Sarees | Chiffon Saree