Want to exude your summer fashion statement with a fresh colour code? Why not opt for a blue saree from Koskii’s opulent collection? The soul-stirr... More
Blue sarees Price List
|Navy Blue Threadwork Georgette Saree||Rs. 2,443|
|Peacock Blue Zariwork Art Silk Saree||Rs. 4,893|
|Peacock Blue Swarovski Semi Crepe Designer Saree||Rs. 3,192|
|Peacock Blue Swarovski Chiffon Designer Saree||Rs. 3,592|
|Sky Blue Swarovski Satin Designer Saree||Rs. 2,990|
|Peacock Blue Swarovski Georgette Designer Saree||Rs. 3,592|
|Peacock Blue Swarovski Georgette Designer Saree||Rs. 3,192|
|Navy Blue Threadwork Georgette Saree||Rs. 7,490|
Buy Blue Saree Online at Koskii
While searching for a blue colour saree online, you may come across many options. However, if you want to explore the richest designs on the most comfortable fabrics, Koskii is your ultimate destination. From blue silk saree to georgette and blue banarasi saree to brocade, we have everything to prepare you for festivities and occasions.
Imagine wearing a dazzling sky-blue colour saree with sequins work. Now, top it with an exquisite hairstyle and high heels, you will look no less than a diva at that next cocktail party. Or, if you want to create a simple look for an office ethnic day, how about wearing a navy-blue semi-crepe designer saree with a tote bag and wedges?
Whatever the occasion may be, Koskii has multiple designs and fabrics to provide you with the best blue saree look ever. Browse our online stores or visit our outlets, you will find blue sarees in uncompromised quality and alluring designs within your budget.
Need a royal blue saree for a captivating look at any occasion or a sky-blue saree to brighten the party floor? We have everything to cater to your fashion needs! Crafted with the finest fabrics and spectacular designs, all our blue sarees radiate a unique fashion statement.
Shades of Blue Colour Sarees Available at Koskii
Even your mood can change from a calm ocean to a stormy sky in minutes. Then why limit your possession of blue sarees to a single shade only? Be ready to satisfy your every mood with Koskii’s exquisite saree collections. Here you can find the right shade of blue saree for every mood.
Create a Regal Look with a Navy Blue Silk Saree with Zari Work
The golden sheen of intricate zari work on a navy blue colour saree looks stunning when draped to attend wedding nights. You can modernise your bridal trousseau with a bright blue silk saree and keep every eye glued to your graceful elegance.
Upgrade Your Fashion Game with Sky Blue Georgette
Add a gleam to your party look with this light blue saree studded with glittery sequins. The pinkish-blue shine on this sky-blue saree adds a mermaid-like look to your attire.
Exude Your Charm in a Peacock Blue Saree
Peacock blue saree with swarovski embellishments is an all-time option for office parties or date nights. Draping this lustrous peacock blue georgette saree can be a comfortable pick for daylong events and parties.
Types Of Blue Sarees
Have a look at the following section for types of blue sarees available at Koskii:
- Georgette Sarees: Georgette blue sarees are a comparatively new addition to the world of blue sarees and it has become quite popular among the ladies. This popularity is due to its lightweight feeling and delicate look. Most people find this material easier to carry than others.
- Banarasi Saree: Banarasi blue sarees have made their mark all over the world for their intricate detailing and craftsmanship. The beautiful zari work is what makes these sarees different from the rest. Undoubtedly, these zari borders add a royal touch to the blue colour of the saree.
- Brocade Saree: The grandeur and lustre of brocade can easily beat any other pattern on any special occasion; added to that the blue colour! Can you think of a better combination for a wedding?
- Crepe Saree: Crepe sarees or satin crepe blue sarees are a newer addition to the world of Indian ethnic wear. These blue sarees are comfortable to carry, and the satin texture gives them a gorgeous shine.
- Silk Sarees: Silk sarees stand out for their fabric only. A plain blue silk saree paired with a golden blouse and minimal accessories can make an elegant appearance.
How To Style Your Blue Saree?
When you have Koskii as your apparel partner, you can delve into a vivid range of blue saree available in multiple fabrics, designs, colours, and price ranges. From blue soft silk saree to blue saree party wear, we have everything to sort out your fashion quotient for varied purposes. Check out some of the styling tips to make your blue saree look more eye-catching:
- Put on Minimal Makeup and Lightweight Jewellery for an Elegant Appeal: Accessorise your teal blue saree with simple and trendy jewellery like golden or stone studded earrings and bangles. Create a soft makeup look with nude lipstick and eye makeup to don the diva look confidently.
- Try Modern Draping Style to Exude Classy Outlook: Pleat your plain blue saree with a stylish golden belt on the waist to create a modern look. Wear matching jewellery and draw dramatic eyeliners to match the fashion vibe.
- Let the Intricate Thread Work Speak It All: Imagine wearing a peacock blue banarasi saree designed with enticing threadwork in golden, pink, and orange. Would you need anything else to enhance your beauty apart from this gorgeous saree? We bet not! Just put a bindi on your forehead and pink lipstick on your lips to create a traditional vibe.
Koskii’s vivacious range of blue sarees in attractive designs and captivating shades can attract every fashion-loving soul with its grace!
Ideal Occasions to Wear a Blue Saree
A blue saree adds an iconic spark to your overall look. Thus, you can pick this attire confidently across every occasion and mood. However, Koskii suggests some special occasions where you will look no less than a princess in a blue colour saree.
A Casual Outing in Captivating Blue
Want to create a ravishing ethnic look while going for a casual outing? With Koskii’s blue plain saree, you are ready to get showered with compliments. Whether it is an outing with friends or a brunch date, blue sarees can offer you a glowing appeal without any extravagance.
Shine in Cocktail Parties like a Blue Moon
Dazzle in Koskii’s blue satin saree styled with delicate stonework and make every eye stuck at your enchanting elegance. Make a dramatic entry with this sparkling appearance at any cocktail party and steal the limelight with your radiance and sheen.
Look Graceful at Wedding Festivals in a Fresh Blue Saree
Modern weddings are not only about vibrant colours and gaudy designs. You can create a fresh fashion vibe with blue banarasi sarees and stand out from the crowd with confidence and magnificence.
Create a Festive Vibe with the Right Amount of Blue
Rock the Diwali night with a designer blue saree from Koskii, detailed with gotapatti embroidery for utmost elegance. You can also pick up a thread work blue georgette saree for comfortable styling in festivals like Durga Puja, Eid, Ganesh Chaturthi, and more.
You may also like: Bollywood Saree, Classic Saree, Pattu Saree, Dussehra Sarees, Art Silk Sarees, Embroidery Saree, Silk Sarees, Fancy Sarees, Ombre Sarees, Stripes Sarees, Soft Silk Sarees, Banarasi Saree, Organza Saree, Net Saree, Bandhani Saree, Plain Sarees
Frequently Asked Questions on Blue Sarees
What are the different karigaris available in your blue sarees?
We have dark blue sarees crafted with various splendid designs. Some of our best-rated karigaris include zari work, swarovski embellishments, sequins, etc.
Which blue shade looks good on every skin tone?
Almost every shade of blue looks perfect on every skin tone. However, neutral tones like sky blue, teal blue, etc., are best to suit different skin tones.