Girls start planning their wedding right from childhood, including picking the right theme to choose the perfect wedding lehenga for brides. Valuin... More
Bridal lehengas Price List
|Sky Blue Stonework Net Readymade Lehenga||Rs. 139,990|
|Purple Cutdana Net Readymade Lehenga||Rs. 129,990|
|Pista Green Threadwork Raw Silk Readymade Lehenga||Rs. 79,990|
|Peacock Blue Zardosi Velvet Readymade Lehenga||Rs. 54,990|
|Cream Mirrorwork Net Readymade Lehenga||Rs. 49,990|
|Mauve Threadwork Raw Silk Readymade Lehenga||Rs. 49,990|
|Sea Green Pearlwork Raw Silk Readymade Lehenga||Rs. 44,990|
|Lavender Stonework Net Readymade Lehenga||Rs. 44,990|
Buy Wedding Lehengas For Bride
If an Indian wedding is the most significant event in one's life, finding the perfect bridal lehenga is the achievement of a lifetime. The magic of Indian weddings lies in riotous colours, flared, cancan lehenga skirts, intricate embroidery work, and shimmering embellishments.
Weddings can be quite a party when it comes to the bridal lehenga choli. And wearing the perfect wedding lehenga is the stuff of 'little girl' dreams. From the cut and style to the material used, the wedding lehenga is THE most critical aspect of the wedding for the bride.
She plans, designs, and frets over every detail of the bridal lehenga choli that will herald her stepping into a new chapter of her life.
Finding The Perfect Bridal Lehenga
The wedding lehenga for the bride comes in a variety of styles. Here's how you can find one that matches your style, wedding theme, and budget.
Choose Bridal Lehenga Based on the Event
Colours, styles, and embroidery of bridal lehengas vary depending on the event. A summer-y yet classic bridal lehenga choli will work well for a haldi look, while a richer, more extravagant designer bridal lehenga works well for the sangeet.
Daytime occasions call for lighter colours and embroidery, while nighttime occasions tend to be glittering affairs. Wedding lehengas, worn for the actual marriage ceremony, are the most elaborate, with intricate zari, cutdana, sequins work, and embroidery that reflects the importance of the occasion.
A deep maroon bridal lehenga with intricate floral zari embroidery makes a classy statement, while a golden bridal lehenga or a red bridal lehenga choli with sequins are the perfect lehengas for the reception.
Choose The Right Colour
Most modern weddings are perfectly colour-coordinated events that look fantastic in videos and pictures. From bridesmaids' dresses to the lights at the reception, colours help create the perfect atmosphere.
All the colours culminate in the bridal lehenga, which ideally should stay within the overall colour scheme. So, for example, if the colour scheme is bold, a red bridal lehenga will fit right in. If the colour scheme is pastel, a pink or white bridal lehenga will work just as well.
Although it is essential that the wedding lehenga blends in with the overall colour scheme, the bridal lehenga itself must stand out.
Choose Lehenga For Wedding By Style And Quality Material
Once you've selected what colour you want to wear for the occasion, you must then decide what bridal style you want and what material will be best suited for that style. There are many lehenga styles available, from different kinds of lehenga cholis to capes and Nehru jackets.
You can wear a crop top as a lehenga choli or a full choli with spaghetti straps. You can even choose a sleeveless lehenga choli or one with full sleeves. The neckline of the lehenga choli can be a leaf-type, sweetheart, scooped, or high neck that is backless or has a cold shoulder.
In addition, you can choose to have a flared lehenga skirt or one that is narrower. Once you have a bridal style defined, choosing the material, whether silk, net, velvet, or organza, is a matter of deciding which material is most suited for the style.
Choose Embroidery and Work
Any lehenga for an Indian wedding will have oodles of embroidery and work on it. For example, a bridesmaid lehenga will have exquisite embroidery. On the other hand, a lehenga for wedding guests may have simple embroidery.
An Indian bridal lehenga can't be without any embroidery of some sort. That's not our culture and is certainly not our style. In India, embroidery and glorious colours carry a great deal of significance. The richness of the bridal lehenga choli signifies one's standing in society and the importance of the event.
At Koskii, you will find Indian wedding lehenga and other ethnic wear that will make any bride feel like a queen. Our process ensures that every bride finds the perfect lehenga that meets all her requirements and more.
Covering a wide range of styles and designs, we've got bridal lehenga cholis that are trendy yet tick all the boxes when it comes to traditional ethnic wear. If you are looking for a designer wedding lehenga that will make you sizzle on your special day, come to Koskii for the best bridal lehenga cholis.
Types of Bridal Lehengas
Koskii’s bridal lehenga collection is sure to turn heads with its mesmerising look and graceful appeal. Check out the varied styles and designs of lehengas available with us:
- Embroidered Bridal Lehengas: The intricate thread, zari, or stonework on red bridal lehenga makes embroidered lehengas a fascinating choice for Indian brides. Koskii’s wedding lehengas are crafted to fit every bride’s preference. We use golden work, silver zari, premium threads, and more, to craft the perfect embroideries on colourful dulhan lehengas.
- Heavy Work Wedding Lehengas: Koskii’s heavy-work lehengas for a wedding party are sure to bring a royal vibe on your special night. Deck up in a multi-cutdana heavy velvet lehenga and make your groom speechless with your enchanting appeal. A heavy-work maroon bridal lehenga embellished with sequin, stone, mirror, and thread can add oomph to your sensational appearance.
- Traditional Bridal Lehengas: While choosing a traditional lehenga, you might conclude your search with Koskii’s royal red bridal lehenga. Our designer bridal lehengas are available in maroon, pink, pista, pink, mehendi, and more colours with traditional karigaris on them.
- Indo-Western Bridal Lehengas: The striking fusion of traditional bridal lehengas with modern twists creates a perfect Indo-western vibe. The ethnic Indian designs when blended with Western styles can create magic. At Koskii, you will explore a wide range of designer lehenga for weddings with a touch of Western glamour. If you want to create a unique fashion quotient on your wedding day, Indo-western lehengas are a must-try option.
Fabrics Used for Bridal Lehengas
Every bride wants to create their dream look on their wedding day. However, most of us compromise our comfort while selecting a bridal lehenga, but Koskii is here to take care of you. Our wedding trousseau includes premium fabrics that offer you a comfortable yet fashionable look. Some of our best-rated wedding lehenga fabrics include:
- Net Bridal Lehenga: With their delicate texture and lightweight, net lehengas offer a perfect drape creating an ethereal appearance. Koskii’s net lehengas are adorned with intricate karigaris like embroidery, sequins, embellishments, etc. Pick our pink bridal lehenga on the net designed with captivating stonework to exude your elegance impeccably.
- Georgette Wedding Lehenga: The soft and sheer texture of georgette makes it a perfect fabric for wedding lehengas. This lightweight fabric offers an easy drape and creates an alluring silhouette, leaving every eye stuck in your radiance. Shop from Koskii’s exquisite range of semi-stitched and readymade georgette lehengas and create a mesmerising wedding look within your budget.
- Velvet Lehenga for Marriage: The rich texture of a velvet lehenga exudes a luxurious and royal impression. Thus, when choosing wedding lehengas for brides, velvet fabric tops the list. The spectacular karigaris with zari, stone, sequins, etc., turn velvet lehengas into an exhilarating pick for grand weddings. At Koskii, you can explore this fabric in multiple fascinating colours like peacock blue, wine, pink, etc.
- Silk Bridal Lehenga: The timelessness of silk is undeniable in Indian attires, as it has been the most-loved fabric for centuries. The glamorous sheen of a silk lehenga adds a sophisticated vibe to your wedding look. Koskii brings you an expansive range of silk lehengas in multiple designs to match your wedding vibe. Whether you need a golden bridal lehenga or a pink one, Koskii’s silk pieces are a statement choice for every bride.
Frequently Asked Questions on Bridal Lehenga
What are the tips to know before buying a bridal lehenga?
Before purchasing your dream bridal lehenga, you should consider three things. First, colour (bright for day parties and dark for night parties), Second, fabric for a comfortable feel and Third, karigari to match your vibe.
What are the materials used for bridal lehengas?
At Koskii, you will find a varied range of bridal lehengas in multiple fabrics. From georgette to raw silk, and net to velvet, we have everything to prepare you for your wedding night.
What are the different styles of bridal lehengas?
You can explore distinctive styles of bridal lehengas at Koskii. From embroidered to Indo-western, and heavy embellishments to traditional ones, we offer multiple options to cater to your needs.
Popular Searches: Lehenga For Women, Crop Top Lehenga, Party Wear Lehenga, Engagement Lehenga, White Lehenga, Yellow Lehenga, Red Lehenga, Pink Lehenga, Silk Lehenga, Green Lehenga, Blue Lehenga, Mirror Work Lehenga, Purple Lehenga, Velvet Lehenga, Wine Colour Lehenga, Peach Colour Lehenga, Gold Lehenga, Net Lehenga, Georgette Lehenga, Maroon Lehenga, Haldi Lehenga, Bridesmaid Lehenga, Navy Blue Lehenga, Sangeet Lehenga, Cocktail Lehenga, Mehendi Lehenga, Engagement Lehenga, Sharara Suit For Women, Salwar Suit For Women, Kurta Set For Women, Anarkali Salwar Suit