Your reception dress is the showstopper of your bridal fashion show. As the biggest event of the marriage celebrations, what you wear for your rece... More
Reception dresses Price List
|Lavender Stonework Net Semi Stitched Lehenga||Rs. 32,990|
|Light Grey Zariwork Net Readymade Lehenga||Rs. 32,990|
|Grey Sequins Net Semi Stitched Lehenga||Rs. 13,990|
|Light Grey Cutdana Net Readymade Lehenga||Rs. 149,990|
|Sky Blue Stonework Net Readymade Lehenga||Rs. 139,990|
|Lavender Stonework Net Readymade Lehenga||Rs. 44,990|
|Gold Stonework Net Readymade Lehenga||Rs. 149,990|
|Lavender Stonework Net Readymade Lehenga||Rs. 35,990|
Buy A Reception Dress That Reflects Your Soul
Unlike marriage ceremony outfits, your reception dress is all about you. Wear a reception dress for bride that reflects your personality and matches your style. You can wear a flared gown that makes you feel like a princess or a fitted gown, depending on your style. When it comes to reception dress for women, there are many style options available. From fancy sarees to gowns, you can choose anything that captures your vivacious style.
Your wedding reception dress must be unique.
Unlike your marriage ceremony dress, you can go all out with your reception outfit. Typically, your marriage dress must follow the traditions of your family or religion, but with your reception, you can focus on what YOU want to wear. Want to wear a western short gown? Or an ethnic reception dress for women? You can find gorgeous Indian reception dresses for brides at Koskii.
While most wedding receptions are formal occasions, the reception dress for bride can be playful, flirty, and stunning. Wear an off-shoulder gown or a saree with a bralette for that extra sizzle. Indian wedding reception dresses are all about colour, culture, and personal style. There are several options to choose from, these are:
- Look stunning in a saree: Reception events call for that extra bling, so what better way to add that bling than the royalty of all ethnic wear, sarees. As far as a reception dress for bride goes, the silk saree is quintessentially Indian and perfectly poised to be a winning ensemble. Pair a Reception Saree with a statement blouse and jewellery for the perfect bridal look.
- Look beautiful in a lehenga: Another popular reception dress for women is the lehenga choli. A gorgeous net lehenga with a jacket, cape, or bell sleeves adds oodles of charm to the outfit. A georgette reception lehenga with zari embroidery and cutdana work on traditional motifs is also another safe bet.
- Look regal in a gown: When you want to pair western wear with Indian for your reception dress, a gown is the best bet. An Anarkali or flared extravagant fusion gown will look stunning in photographs and under lights. Pair your gown with matching accessories like a tiara or choker necklace for added effect.
- Look poised in a palazzo suit: While salwar suits and palazzos are considered too casual for a wedding reception dress, if your event is small and intimate, why not choose comfort AND style? Shake a leg and all that your mother gave you when you are dressed for it. Think a palazzo suit can’t be glamorous? Think again, because sequins, zari, mirror and cutdana work can bring the oomph.
- Look model-esque in a salwar suit: If a reception dress for girls is all about looking good, then a salwar suit is right up there on the list of winning ensembles. Lightweight and perfect for the bride who is a dancing queen, the salwar suit gives you the flexibility to get the dance floor on fire if that’s what you wish.
Your reception dress must reflect your personality and your personal style. While following fashion trends is good, make sure on your big day, you are staying true to who you are. Also, think of your wedding as a long fashion show. The showstopper always comes at the end of the show. Make sure your reception ensemble looks better, feels more comfortable, and is everything you want it to be.
FAQs on Reception Dress
Which dress is best for my reception?
The best dress for your reception depends on the theme of the event. If yours is a formal affair, then it is best to wear a lehenga, gown, or saree. If your event is outdoors, you can wear a summer dress, a palazzo, or a salwar suit. What you wear depends on your personal style, the theme of your reception, and the traditions and customs of your family.
What do we wear to a reception?
If you are a bride, you have several options for a reception outfit. From sarees, lehengas, gowns, fusion wear, half sarees… your choices are numerous. As an attendee, you can wear anything from a saree, to a salwar or a lehenga. Wearing an elaborate ensemble is not advisable as you don’t want to detract any attention from the bride.
What is the difference between a wedding dress and a reception dress?
Your wedding attire is worn during the actual ceremony where you say your vows or do your pheras. The reception ensemble is either before or after your wedding vows, depending on your culture. This is when those invited to your wedding are able to congratulate you as a couple for the first time.
Popular Searches: Party Wear Dress For Women | Birthday Dress For Women | Wedding Dress For Women | Engagement Dress | Dress For Haldi | Traditional Dress For Women | White Dress For Women | Cocktail Dress | Mehndi Dress For Bride | Bridesmaid Dress | Sequins Dress | Diwali Dress | Dandiya Dress | Yellow Dress For Women | Pastel Color Dress | Festival Dress For Women | Sangeet Dress | Ready Made Dress | Embroidered Dress | Plus Size Ethnic Wear | Women's Dresses For Special Occasions | Ugadi Dress
You May Also Like: Festive Sarees | Navratri Saree | Bridal Saree | Engagement Saree | Bridal Lehengas | Bridesmaid Lehengas | Sarees Online | Lehenga Choli For Women | Sarees For Diwali | Lehenga For Engagement Bride | South Silk Saree | Salwar Suit For Women