The smallest thing can make the biggest impact and it is 100% true in the case of blouses for women. It does a great job of complementing curves an... More
Blouse Price List
|Red Raw Silk Blouse||Rs. 1,194|
|Bottle Green Solid Raw Silk Blouse||Rs. 1,490|
|Yellow Zariwork Art Silk Blouse||Rs. 1,490|
|Bottle Green Raw Silk Blouse||Rs. 1,692|
|Sea Green Sequins Georgette Blouse||Rs. 1,490|
|Bottle Green Zariwork Art Silk Blouse||Rs. 1,490|
|Navy Blue Zariwork Art Silk Blouse||Rs. 1,490|
|Maroon Solid Velvet Blouse||Rs. 1,490|
Buy Readymade Blouses for Women Online
“I have nothing to wear!” Sound familiar? Not when you want to wear ethnic clothes and can swap a saree blouse or a lehenga blouse to create a new outfit. The beauty of mixing and matching ethnic wear is that you can wear the same clothes many times over yet style differently so that it looks like a new ensemble every time.
Whether a lehenga or saree, the blouse design plays an integral part in completing the look. The same lehenga or saree can look dramatically different when paired with a different custom-made saree blouse.
For example, if you typically wear same-colored blouses with a plain black or grey silk saree, you can mix it up by pairing them with a pink silk designer blouse or bottle green saree blouse instead. This will elevate your ensemble tremendously. So mix and match your saree blouse and lehenga blouse with different readymade blouses to create new looks every time you wear them.
Dazzle the Room with A Fashion Designer Blouse
At Koskii, we understand that finding the perfect blouse to match your saree or lehenga can be a daunting task. That’s why we have a wide range of fashionable blouses to choose from.
Buy Blouses For Sarees
Koskii offers a variety of blouses for sarees that include traditional, contemporary, plain, designer, and net blouses. Traditional blouses feature intricate embroidery, while contemporary blouses have modern designs. Plain blouses are perfect for casual occasions. Net and designer blouses, on the other hand, are ideal for special events.
Traditionally, the saree blouse has a distinct structure and cut and tends to carry forward the saree’s embroidery, motifs, or color. Blouses seamlessly blend with designer sarees and look perfectly paired together. However, nothing stops you from mixing it up and wearing a crop top or a lehenga choli with your saree. Bold, distinct, and stylish, you can transform your saree with a designer choli in a contrasting color that has bold work or is styled fashionably.
Koskii has a wide range of mix and match saree blouses that you can pair with any saree to elevate it to game-changing levels. These are extravagant pieces that are well-fitted and designed to make an impression.
For example, pair a bottle green velvet embroidered blouse with a baby pink or blue chiffon saree, and you’ve got yourself a winning ensemble. Or you can wear a blouse with spaghetti straps and beautiful mirror work with a plain saree for a sophisticated look.
Buy Blouses for Lehengas
When we wear lehengas generally our ultimate goal is to make a statement and turn heads. That's why we have a collection of fashion designer blouses that are designed to complement the attire. From elegant and sophisticated to bold and daring, we have a blouse for every style.
Lehenga cholis also typically match the lehenga design. But you can spice things up by wearing a different blouse instead. For example, pair a brocade blouse with a velvet lehenga for an utterly royal look. Or pair a velvet choli with zari work with a net lehenga skirt and net dupatta for variety. When you shop at Koskii’s mix and match selection for lehenga blouses, you will find gorgeous blouses that blend seamlessly with sarees or bridal lehengas and stand out as stunning pieces on their own. This is one way you can reuse your bridal lehengas efficiently by dressing them up or down with different blouses.
How to Buy the Right Designer Blouse for Women Online?
A blouse is essential to complete the aesthetic of a saree or lehenga. When it comes to buying designer blouses online, there are many factors to consider, such as fit, style, fabric, and occasion. To help you make the right choice, we've put together a buying guide that covers all the essential aspects of buying a new designer blouse online.
It is often said that the blouse makes the saree. You can dress a saree up or dress it down based on the blouse you wear. While the saree has remained timeless, designer blouses, on the other hand, have undergone a metamorphosis in recent years. From staid, ordinary blouses, today you can wear halter tops, bandeau blouses and even a shirt! So how do you choose what blouse to wear with that gorgeous saree you just got from your mother? At our last count, there are over 40 different blouse designs that you can wear with your saree. There may be more, we’ve stopped counting.
So how do you select the perfect blouse from the plethora of choices available?
- Blouse For Saree or Lehenga: A blouse design can enhance the beauty of your saree or lehenga and make you look stunning. A saree blouse can have a traditional or a modern design, while a lehenga blouse can be trendy and fashionable.
- Blouse by Occasion - Traditional or Party: The occasion also plays an important role in choosing the right designer blouse. For a traditional look, choose a blouse with traditional embroidery, while for a party look, opt for a fancy designer blouse that matches the theme.
- Blending with the saree: If you have a printed blouse piece and layer it with a printed saree, that’s a disaster waiting to happen. Unless of course, you match the design on the saree with the one on the blouse piece really well. The general rule is either the blouse or the saree will have to be plain and the other printed. You cannot mix up prints, embroidery unless it carries the same motifs and is of the same colour range.
- Blouse by Time of the Occasions - Morning, Evening & Night: The time of the occasion can also influence the type of blouse you should wear. For morning events, opt for light-coloured blouses with simple designs, while for evening and night events, choose darker colours with more intricate designs.
- Blouse by Sleeves: Sleeves can make or break the look of your blouse. Full sleeves, three-fourth sleeves, and short sleeves are some popular options to choose from. It's all about finding what works best for you and your overall style.
- Blouse by Neck Designs - Front & Back: The neckline of the blouse is another important aspect to consider when buying a designer blouse online. Choose a neckline that complements your face and body shape. Popular neck designs include boat neck, sweetheart neck, square neck, and V-neck.
- Colour of Blouse: The colour of the blouse should complement the saree or lehenga you are wearing. Choose colours that are in contrast to the saree or lehenga, or go for a matching colour to create a harmonious look.
- Check Measurements: Before buying a designer blouse online, make sure to check the measurements, size chart, and fabric quality. Also, check the return and exchange policy of the online store to avoid any hassle.
- Flattering: This is where the magic happens. While all blouse designs can be worn, some designs will look exceptionally flattering on you more than others. Finding out what looks good on you is both an art and science. If your arms are toned and lovely, consider wearing a sleeveless blouse or a strappy one. Spent hours at the gym? Consider wearing a bandeau blouse or a crop top to show off your killer-abs. If on the other hand, you have a food baby that you want to hide, a peplum blouse will do wonders. Find what looks good on you and use it to your advantage
Buying the perfect designer blouse requires careful consideration of the style, fabric, design, and occasion. By following this complete guide, you can ensure that you buy a designer saree blouse that compliments your outfit and makes you look stunning. Choose from a wide range of readymade blouse options online to find the perfect one for you.
Update Your Wardrobe With Eye-Catching Variants of Blouse
There are multiple variants to blouse designs. Here are the major ones.
- Blouse Neck designs: Do you want a boat neck? A Chinese collar? A halter neck? A high neck? A peter pan collar neck? A square neck? There are so many to choose from. Which one will look perfect on you? Here’s our take on this question. Find something you like and wear what feels the most comfortable for you. Don’t worry about fashion norms or how slender your arms are. You do you, boo!
- Back blouse designs: Another area that you can experiment with, is in blouse back designs. You can go from a demure back blouse design like a keyhole design to a backless blouse that is held together with a sophisticated tie-up. Which one looks best on you? They all do, sista! Wear what feels the most comfortable for you and wear your style, not something you saw in a magazine. Borrow ideas by all means, but make the design yours in a way that looks the most flattering on you.
- Embroidery and mirror work: If your saree is of a solid colour, you can go to town with the embroidery on your blouse. Mirror or sequin or cut dana work looks fabulous. Printed designs and embroidery also add a lot of charm to your ensemble. Make sure your accessories go with whatever embroidery you select. Too many designs can make your ensemble look cluttered and busy.
- Sleeves: Or perhaps no sleeves at all? There’s a wide range here as well. Full-sleeved, elbow-length, cap sleeve, sleeveless, off the shoulder blouses… the list is endless. Sleeves add sophistication and charm to your blouse so choose with care. One thing we recommend is to play around with different styles and designs. Even if you’ve found your holy grail of blouse designs, don’t hesitate to experiment and try something new. How else will you be able to update your style? This way you can keep your wardrobe interesting and unpredictable.
- Tie-ups and criss-cross designs: Add a 3D feel to your blouses with tie-ups and criss-cross designs. Tie-ups can be both functional—where the blouse stays in place because of the tie-up— or decorative, such as a tie-up around the neck where it serves no other purpose than to add an interesting element to your blouse. Criss-cross designs can range from partial to total where the entire back of the blouse is made of slotted or criss-cross cords. Or they can be used in a corner of your neck of back design to keep things interesting.
At the end of the day, a saree blouse is a tiny piece of fabric that has the ability to make or break your saree ensemble. Get your blouse right, and you are more than halfway to an outstanding outfit. No matter what style you choose, make sure your designer blouse is well-fitted, not loose and not too tight, and you’re good to go. Mix it up. Experiment. Wear it your way. You’ve got this!
Explore Other Popular categories: Art Silk Sarees, Embroidery Saree, Silk Sarees, Fancy Sarees, Ombre Sarees, Stripes Sarees, Soft Silk Sarees, Banarasi Saree, Organza Saree, Net Saree, Bandhani Saree, Chiffon Saree, Plain Sarees, Sequins Sarees, Bridal Lehengas, Bridesmaid Lehengas, Haldi Lehenga, Sangeet Lehenga, Cocktail Lehenga, Mehendi Lehenga, Engagement Lehenga, Lehenga For Wedding Guests, Dussehra Lehenga, Party Wear Lehenga Choli
Frequently Asked Questions on Blouses
Which blouse is best for silk sarees?
Silk blouses with embroidery or brocade work complement silk sarees.
Which colour of blouse goes with all colours?
Neutral shades like black, white, beige, and grey complement all saree colours.