Semi Stitched Lehengas
Semi stitched lehengas Price List
|Rani Pink Cutdana Soft Silk Semi-Stitched Lehenga||Rs. 44,990|
|Red Zariwork Raw Silk Semi Stitched Lehenga||Rs. 35,990|
|Rani Pink Stonework Raw Silk Semi Stitched Lehenga||Rs. 35,990|
Buy Semi-Stitched Lehengas Online
A semi-stitched lehenga is probably the most sensible way to buy a lehenga, yet it may not make for a satisfying shopping experience. So what is a semi-stitched lehenga? A semi-stitched or fully stitched lehenga comes with three parts: the skirt, the choli or blouse, and the dupatta.
The choli or blouse is unstitched with a half-stitched lehenga while the skirt is semi-stitched.
The reason why retailers prefer selling semi-stitched clothing is that approximate sizing does not work with ethnic wear. Especially with blouses or cholis, the fit must be exact and perfect for the outfit to look nice. Ill-fitting blouses ruin the look of the entire ensemble, as does loose or overly tight waistbands.
Unlike western wear, Indian wear may be loose and flowy, but the silhouette is held together by the structured parts that must be tailored for the perfect look. Therefore the semi-stitched lehenga choli with dupatta is how most retailers sell their lehengas. However, the joy of trying on a tailored outfit is slightly delayed, making a semi-stitched lehenga’s buying experience not as effervescent as a ready-made one.
Benefits of buying a semi stitched lehenga
Although you might have to wait for the semi-stitched lehenga choli and skirt to be stitched to your measurements, buying a semi-lehenga is still a wise choice. Here are our reasons why:
- The semi-stitched lehenga choli comes cut and ready to sew. You see the choli or lehenga’s potential even in its unfinished state. Want a red silk embroidered semi-stitched lehenga choli with zari work on a leaf neckline? With a semi-stitched lehenga, you will see what the neckline and zari border will look like even before you buy it. When you tailor an outfit, you have no idea what the finished product will look like—you can only hope that your tailor understands your vision. When you buy a semi-stitched lehenga online at Koskii, you will see many semi-stitched lehenga images that will give you an idea of what the finished lehenga will look like.
- The fit will be perfect because you use your measurements and not an approximate size to finish the lehenga. From the choli to the waistband, the lehenga will be fitted and will perfectly show off your curves. When you buy a semi-stitched lehenga online at Koskii, you will receive an unstitched choli, a semi-stitched lehenga skirt, and a finished dupatta.
- You can make changes to the choli as you desire. For example, do you want a printed semi-stitched lehenga choli with a leaf neckline or a backless choli? You can even decide to go sleeveless or change the neckline. You can do so much to personalize the lehenga and style it the way you want.
How to choose your semi-stitched lehenga online
At Koskii, we have a range of designer semi-stitched lehenga choli with dupatta, the complete set, and we even have mix and match pieces that you can use to create your lehenga. When you visit our stores to buy an unstitched lehenga set, you have to know the following:
- The occasion you will wear the lehenga – will determine how embroidered or ornate your lehenga needs to be. For example, a bridal semi-stitched lehenga will be rich and designed using silk or velvet with lots of cutdana, zari embroidery, sequins, or stonework.
- The material and work you want – depending on availability in our store, you can select semi-stitched lehenga designs that reflect your style. Want a velvet designer lehenga? We have that. Want a silk lehenga with lots of zari work? We have that too. We even have lehengas in net, chiffon brocade, raw silk, Banarasi, etc.
- Your budget – we have lehengas across a wide range of budgets. So depending on how much you want to spend on a designer semi-stitched lehenga, we have something for you.
Popular Searches: Lehenga For Women, Bridal Lehenga, Crop Top Lehenga, Party Wear Lehenga, Engagement Lehenga, White Lehenga, Yellow Lehenga, Red Lehenga, Pink Lehenga, Silk Lehenga, Green Lehenga, Blue Lehenga, Mirror Work Lehenga, Purple Lehenga, Velvet Lehenga, Wine Colour Lehenga, Peach Colour Lehenga, Gold Lehenga, Net Lehenga, Georgette Lehenga, Maroon Lehenga, Haldi Lehenga, Bridesmaid Lehenga, Navy Blue Lehenga, Sangeet Lehenga, Cocktail Lehenga, Mehendi Lehenga, Engagement Lehenga, Sharara Suit For Women, Salwar Suit For Women, Kurta Set For Women, Anarkali Salwar Suit