Women Occasion Wear
Occasions and festivals are another excuse to upgrade your wardrobe with the latest and trending clothes. Moreover, when Koskii is your apparel par... More
Women occasion wear Price List
|Black Sequins Semi Crepe Unstitched Salwar Suit||Rs. 4,490|
|Pink Sequins Tissue Unstitched Salwar Suit||Rs. 2,490|
|Peacock Blue Zariwork Raw Silk Unstitched Salwar Suit||Rs. 3,990|
|Light Brown Sequins Tissue Unstitched Salwar Suit||Rs. 2,490|
|Purple Threadwork Georgette Unstitched Salwar Suit||Rs. 3,990|
|Orange Printed Banarasi Unstitched Salwar Suit||Rs. 3,990|
|Peacock Blue Printed Semi Crepe Unstitched Salwar Suit||Rs. 4,490|
|Rani Pink Printed Semi Crepe Unstitched Salwar Suit||Rs. 4,490|
Unravelling Occasion Wear: What, Why, and How?
If the words ‘occasion wear’ conjures images of women in bodycon dresses, jackets and outlandish hats at the Royal Ascot, you wouldn’t be off the mark. Occasion wear are outfits that are worn on special occasions. These outfits are special. They’re different from your regular clothes. They’re ‘glitzier’, more bejeweled, and totally gorgeous.
Is there a housewarming party or marriage function just around the corner? Don’t miss a chance to flaunt your look on Instagram stories, buy women’s dresses for occasions at Koskii and spruce up your elegance fashionably. We have modern yet traditional women’s dresses for special occasions that suit your preference and budget perfectly.
From designer sarees to Anarkali suits and sharara dresses to Indo-western gowns, we have everything to elevate your fashion game. Drape a wine-sequined saree for the cocktail party and turn every head at your sumptuous appeal. Want to create a fresh look for the engagement night? Opt for Koskii’s silver stonework net gown in lavender colour for an alluring appeal and amp it up with bold makeup and a high bun.
In India, we celebrate a number of occasions from festivals to marriage occasions to anniversaries and birthday celebrations. Each occasion has its own rules and customs.
Why do you need to dress for an occasion?
It comes down to a single word, RESPECT. For you and your host. Dressing up is a way of saying to your host that his/her event is worth your time and your effort. It is also an investment in your reputation. Every outfit you wear is a piece of the construct of how others perceive you. Rising to the occasion in what you wear is a way of indicating to others that you take yourself and your host seriously.
If you’re ready to glam up, this occasion wear guide is for you. We explore how you can retain your unique sense of style while still paying homage to customs and traditions.
- Festival occasion wear: What you can wear during a religious ceremony, puja or festivities, largely depends on region and community. In a large diverse country like India celebrations and traditions vary according to age-old customs and traditions. For e.g. a colour that is considered auspicious in one community may have a different connotation in another community. However, there are some universalities. The saree, for example, is popular across the country, irrespective of norms and traditions. Wearing a saree for Diwali is as acceptable as wearing a saree for Christmas. Style tip: Amp up your style and comfort quotient by wearing a saree in a new material, like lycra. You can also glamorize the blouse by wearing an elegant crop top with your saree or even a cold-shoulder blouse. A recent fashion trend is wearing a belt-band around your waist that keeps your pallu in place. Explore: Diwali Dresses, Dandiya Dress, Festival Dress For Women
- Wedding occasion wear: In India, occasion wear comes into its own at weddings. Across all religions, weddings are celebrated with tremendous ceremony and joy. While other religions have specific outfits for each ceremony, Hindu weddings have a number of ceremonies with wedding occasion wear to match. Explore: Wedding Dresses
- Engagement occasion wear: Engagements are wonderful occasions where family and friends of the couple come together. There’s a heightened sense of expectation and hope and love in the air, that makes it all seem magical. Engagement celebrations are often the most fun of all the marriage occasions as there is little ceremony and a whole lot of celebrating. Explore: Engagement Dresses
- Sangeet occasion wear: A sangeet can either be a riot or a total #fail depending on what you wear. You can either have the time of your life or be so uncomfortable in what you have on that you will be waiting for the evening to end. So choose your outfit for sangeet wisely. Explore: Sangeet Dress
- Mehendi occasion wear: Does lounging around and getting your hands and feet decorated while catching up on the latest gossip in town, sound like a good time? It sure is. The mehendi function is the calm before the storm, it’s the lull before the madness hits. What do you wear as a bride-to-be or as a maid-of-honor? Explore: Mehendi Dress
- Haldi occasion wear: The haldi ceremony is the most colourful occasion of all wedding traditions. The bright colours and general bonhomie of the event bring a smile to everyone’s face. Explore: Haldi Dress
Frequently Asked Questions on Women Occasion Wear
What do you wear on special occasions?
Special occasions are meant for special dress-ups. So, you can don ethnic wear like lehengas, salwars, sarees, or Indo-western attire like gowns and more for the upcoming festivity.
What does occasion wear mean?
Apparel worn on special occasions is known as occasion wear. Generally, these outfits are different from your regular wear and are designed with exquisite karigaris for a chic appeal.
Popular Searches: Party Wear Dress For Women | Birthday Dress For Women | Traditional Dress For Women | White Dress For Women | Reception Dress | Bridesmaid Dress | Sequins Dress | Diwali Dress | Dandiya Dress | Yellow Dress For Women | Pastel Color Dress | Ready Made Dress | Embroidered Dress | Plus Size Ethnic Wear