Our exquisite range of floor-sweeping gowns for women are crafted with delicate thread, zari, and stone work to create a beautiful concoction of tr... More
Gowns Price List
|Wine Sequins Net Gown||Rs. 9,990|
|Black Sequins Net Gown||Rs. 9,990|
|Brown Sequins Net Gown||Rs. 22,990|
|Wine Swarovski Georgette Gown||Rs. 15,990|
|Gold Zariwork Net Designer Gown||Rs. 4,893|
|Pink Zariwork Net Designer Gown||Rs. 4,893|
|Maroon Cutdana Net Designer Gown||Rs. 35,990|
|Red Stonework Net Designer Gown||Rs. 9,995|
Buy Indian Gowns For Women Online in India
With the world getting smaller and more integrated over the years, can fashion be far behind? Indian gowns are the best parts of Indian and western formal fashion combined together. As Indians, we love loud, dramatic articles of clothing. The gown delivers on them, and how!
We have a varied range of gowns for women in multiple captivating colours like maroon, lavender, pista green, navy blue, and more. While dark colours like maroon and navy-blue sequin raw silk gowns will be perfect for brides, her bridesmaid can, on the other hand, slay in light colour dresses such as sea green and lavender silver organza gowns with classy stonework.
The gown design is reminiscent of childhood stories of princesses and queens. Remember twirling with the pleats of your gown in one hand and a pretend-tiara in the other? That’s the stuff of childhood memories. So why should our adult lives be any different? Wearing a girlish gown can bring out the fearless young girl you once were, with a head full of dreams and a heart filled with hope. It’s time to recapture the magic of your childhood.
What is an Indian gown?
The gown for women is both graceful and alluring at the same time. Fitted on the top with a flared, full skirt, the gown dress cuts a stunning silhouette. Designed to flatter all body types, gowns for women combine the best parts of western and Indian wear into one stunning ensemble. From the material used for the long gown to the embroidery work on it, gowns are precisely what stylish divas of today want at their wedding, wedding reception, a red carpet event, a big celebratory party, and more. These ball gowns are incredibly versatile and can be dressed down or up depending on the occasion.
New gown design includes fabrics such as georgette silk, chiffon, net, satin, and even velvet. The ball gown for women is available in various styles, with a plethora of embroidery and embellishments options. At Koskii, we have gowns for different occasions. We have an extensive evening gown collection suited for an award night or a friend’s anniversary party. We even have gown designs simple for those intimate date nights where you want to look ravishing yet demure. Looking for something to wear at your engagement? We have a wide range of engagement gowns to help you mark the celebration. Our most extensive collection of gowns in our bridal gown collection features gowns for every bridal occasion, from haldi, mehndi, sangeet to the actual wedding. We even have a long gown for women that friends or sisters of the bride can wear.
Types of gowns for women
There are many options available, from traditional gowns to indo-western fusion ensembles. Gowns with A-line cuts, new designer gowns with spaghetti straps, or a backless number that is timeless, here are a few types of gowns available in the market:
- Dramatic gowns: These big, fluffy gowns were popularized by Hollywood and Bollywood stars who wore them on the red carpet. From the Met Gala to numerous movie awards nights, stars seemed to outshine each other with the spectacular gowns they wore. And women’s fashion connoisseurs took note. So it wasn’t long before these thespian gowns found their way to stores, like Koskii, where young fashionistas could get their hands on them. These gowns are statement-makers. Every aspect of these fancy gowns is designed to grab and retain one’s attention, putting the wearer in the spotlight. From dramatic sleeves to oversized cancan skirts, these gowns rank high in the ‘strike a pose’ department.
- The indo-western fusion: If you ever want to ditch the popular lehenga for something different, and indo-western fusion gown is what you need. The gown for ladies is perfect for those who wish to embrace traditions but in their own unique way. It marries the best aspects of Indian ethnic wear—from traditional handiwork and embroidery to classic colors like reds, pinks, greens, blues, and maroons—and fits them within a western ensemble. While traditional western gowns might have a lot of sequins and mirror work, indo-western gowns also include embroidery, cut dana, and zari work in addition.
- Empire-waist gowns: Much like the Anarkali, these gowns flatter the Indian woman’s body structure. Suitable for all body types, these gowns add length to the silhouette and make allowances for bodies that aren’t of the proper proportions. Without dupattas and salwars to hamper movement, the empire-waist gown is easy to wear and is ideal for young children who don’t want to be restricted by their clothes.
- Jacket gowns: This gown for ladies can effortlessly transition from day to night. With capes and jackets being on trend this season, these gown add-ons help in cold weather and add something extra to the overall gown.
- Asymmetrical gowns: More modern in cut and silhouette, these gowns are stunning without the drama. Clean lines with exquisite necklines and side or front slits, the latest gown designs are versatile enough to wear to a party or a wedding.
- Evening gowns: Look effortlessly gorgeous at formal parties with an A-line or mermaid cut evening gown. At Koskii, you will find evening gowns in attractive designs like stonework, sequins, cutdana, etc.
- Engagement gowns: The glistening sequin work, mesmerising shoulder designs and broad flare of these gowns reflect an enchanting appeal.Exchange the ring with your fiancé in this resplendent outfit and add more oomph to your engagement party look.
- Ethnic gowns: As the name suggests, ethnic gowns radiate the contemporary vibe at their best. Crafted with traditional design and comfortable fabric, these gowns are a go-to option for parties and Indian festivals.
How To Buy Gowns Online?
When looking for the perfect gown, there are several factors that you need to consider. These are:
Buy Gowns For Women By Occasion
Are you wearing the gown for a wedding or a party? This will help you determine the color, material, and amount of work you need on your gown. For example, a dazzling red gown in georgette silk with sequins work, or perhaps a deep maroon velvet gown with embroidery will work well for weddings or fancy parties. In contrast, a simpler chiffon gown will work well for an evening out with friends.
Gowns By The Style:
It is essential to determine what type of gown suits your body structure. You need to find gown styles that flatter your body type, from neck styles, such as a halter neck or cowl necklines, to sleeve styles, such as cap or bell sleeves. Trying various types of gowns will help you find out what works well and shows off your striking attributes.
If you are looking to buy gowns online, Koskii has a wide range of gown styles for different occasions and budgets. Browse our collection to find your dream gown, no matter what the occasion.
Frequently Asked Questions on Gowns
Can you wear a gown to a wedding?
Yes, you can dress up in an elegant gown and keep every eye glued to your incomparable grace. Moreover, brides can also dress up in a gown at their reception to create a modish fashion statement.
How can I buy gown online?
You can buy gowns online from Koskii’s website and level up your fashion game. We offer a distinctive collection of gowns in multiple colours, fabrics, and designs to cater to your fashion needs.
Is a gown a long dress?
Yes, the gown is a floor-length, flared, long dress that exudes elegance and poise in its appeal. Designed with an empire waistline, these outfits offer a perfect silhouette for any body shape.